BMED Press recently underwent a major re-design of its website. This re-design included a completely new e-commerce system. We hope that our readers enjoy the new look and functionality. Reader feedback and comments are always welcome, and we hope that you take time to contact us with feedback.
Here are a few samples of new or changed features:
- completely redesigned look that has a fresh and modern look to it with improved readability and product layout
- new e-commerce shopping cart that loads faster and is more simple to use
- the ability to checkout as a guest or to create an account for future purchases
- customer account that allows customers to view account data (shipping address, etc.), order history, and more
- live domestic and international USPS shipping rates from within the shopping cart or checkout page
- shipments to virtually anywhere in the world via USPS through the standard BMED Press checkout process (previously only available via mail order)
- improved payment choices. Select from Amazon Payments (pay with your Amazon.com account), PayPal, Check/Money order, or Google Payments (more payment options to be added in the future)
- customer product rating and reviews (account required)
- post comments to news articles (account required)
- customer ability to easily recommend products through facebook, Google+ and twitter.
We hope that you enjoy these and other changes to the website!
Those who frequent our website know that the website was shut down for nearly a week to implement these changes. This took longer than expected, and we appreciate your patience with the process as slow as it may have been.
As always, thank you for your readership.