Your privacy is important to bmedpress.com (“BMED Press” or “website”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BMED Press collects, and the ways in which BMED Press uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
BMED Press may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website, including personal name, company name, address, email, website, and phone
- information about transactions carried out over this website, including external links that you visit
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website products or services, such as Google Feedburner and BMED Press Newsletters, including your name and email; and
- any other information that you send to BMED Press.
Using Personal Information
BMED Press may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish articles or comments that you author and submit
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- supply to you products or services that you purchase; and
- send you marketing communications.
Additional Collection And Use Of Your Personal Information
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BMED Press may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
BMED Press will never distribute or sell your personal information to other agents or sub-contractors without your prior written approval. If you approve of such disclosure, BMED Press’ agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Securing Your Data
BMED Press will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. BMED Press will store all the personal information you provide, excluding information submitted to Google Feedburner, on its webhost’s password protected, presumably secure servers.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
BMED Press is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact BMED Press
This Privacy Statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.